Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stunt Audience Call! Tonight, Thurs. Jan. 7, 8-9pm


This isn't a Jane the Phoole event, but it IS an event, and if you're free, up for fun, and have always wondered what I look like when I'm not wearing a whole entire sofa, come to 728 S 5th Street in Milwaukee, WI tonight to help The Hinterlands and (con)temporary works exchange by being members of the "stunt audience" for their rehearsal tonight for ISAAC NEWTON IS OUR DJ, the show I'm joining them for Saturday night at MOCT.

So here are the details for tonight:

What: Be a member of a "stunt audience" for a rehearsal for ISAAC NEWTON IS OUR DJ (you don't have to do the stunts! Stunts will be supplied. You just enjoy yourself.)

Where: 728 S 5th, Milwaukee, WI 53204. Look for the green awnings, come in, and come upstairs!

How: Email me at jane@phoole.com, and I'll give you THE SUPER-SECRET PHOOLE PHONE NUMBER. Shoot me a text when you arrive and I'll make sure someone lets you in!

When: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 8:00 p.m. to approximately 9:00 p.m. We might be done a tiny bit earlier than that.

How much: It's free tonight! Just show up! Fantastic! Bring friends!

For the performance on Saturday night at MOCT, details can be found by clickitty-clicking here.

No comments: