Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Bristol Renaissance Faire Opens Saturday 7/10/2010!


I am PURE FUN! So is the Bristol Renaissance Faire, opening this weekend in Kenosha, WI and running every Saturday and Sunday through Labor Day, including Labor Day Monday (that's 6 September for my UK Phooligans), rain or shine!

I get to have a line during the Opening of the Gates Ceremony - be there early (my guess is 9:45 a.m. would be a great time to jostle for a listening position) or you'll miss it!

Every Faire day at 11:00 a.m., they're letting me be the Mistress of Ceremonies for the Joust of Skill at Wyckham Field -- DESPITE the things I've done in the past! Or, perhaps, because of them...?

And at the Globe Stage just before 1:00 p.m., His Highness Prince Hercules Francois, duc d'Anjou et Alencon, or the Prince of France for short, and the Lord Mayor (I think! I hope!) and I will be goofing it up with the crowds in anticipation of Her Majesty's arrival. Who'll be the lucky lady selected for double-barrel wooing on the Queen's behalf? Stunt double call is at the Globe Stage just before 1:oo p.m.!

No comments: