Sunday, March 30, 2008

Walking Around Talking to People


Meeting with some of my writers., originally uploaded by Phoole.

I have a tendency to file positive memories away under the tab of the One Negative Thing that transpired during any experience. I flamed out during the competition itself -- this will be verified by viewers of the forthcoming film. But the part of my Muncaster Castle adventure that involved Walking Around Talking to People as Jane the Phoole will forever be counted by me among my chiefest successes and joys. The People were Lovely to Talk With. I encountered no resistance, no shirking, no backing away. Everyone was open to encountering my offers, and even if my jokes were terrible -- and I promise they were! -- I got laughs and smiles from everyone I met.

No comments: