Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Phoole Fave: Omega Restaurant

http://www.omegaon27.com/

Not many things in Milwaukee are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.  Fortunately, one of my favorite restaurants is open forever and always!  Break your fast, lunch, dine, sup or get your midnight munch on at Omega for their encyclopedic menu, tasty food, hasty service, irresistible bakery, and fantastic staff.

At the end of a Hallowe'ekend of total chaos and madness, we (MBTC, Jiggins and I) collapsed into a booth at Omega, delighted to find many of the staff costumed for the occasion.  Here are some blurry picutres I took with my PhoolePhone:

In addition to these characters, there was also a cheerful slow-moving fireman who remembered me from the Bristol Renaissance Faire (even though I was dressed in what passes for Normal Human Clothes except for a ridiculous hat) and a couple of other charming costumes too.

Chomp there today, and you can tell them Jane the Phoole sent you, but that might not mean anything until lots of you tell them that, and even then, it might just be confusing!  But it will be strangely satisfying at the same time.  Enjoy!


No comments: