Monday, February 5, 2007

Welcome to the land of Jane the Phoole.

I'm rearranging my blog-life and website-land -- when all is done, this should end up as my Main Repository of All News Relating to Jane the Phoole, and from here, you'll be able to look at that wildly-entertaining Elizabethan-English Phoole Blague and the new Get Behind the Phoole blog, which will be the central authority on raising funds and ballyhoo and brouhaha for sending me and my Gigantic Trunk Full of Motley and Jingle-Bells to the UK for the International Fool Competition at the end of May 2007. Leave this page up in your browser permanently, and refresh it every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if you want to stay on top of mad developments. Never turn off your computer!

Or, if you must go outside and play, or if you have this driving need to be a socialized, fully-functioning human being, I suppose I could direct you to the Phoole Post, via which you can send me a note with your info, and I can put you on my emailing list.

No comments: